SP FAQ - Available machines
- Rigid-frame end-wheel air drills from 1.8 m (6') to 6 m (20') sowing width.
A 3 m (10') Cross Slot rigid-frame air drill. 3m seeding width and 3m transport width (note the folding front openers for transport).
A 3.6 m (12') Cross Slot rigid-frame air drill being loaded for delivery. 4,000L seed and fertiliser hoppers and on-board hydraulic crane for bulk-bag handling.
A 6 m (20') Cross Slot rigid-frame air drill operating in Alaska, USA.
- Folding end-wheel air drills from 4.5 m (15') to 9 m (30') sowing width.
A 4.5 m (15') folding Cross Slot air drill at 150mm (6") row spacing. Seed and fertiliser hoppers with air delivery. Mounted hydraulic crane for handling bulk bags and granule hopper and spreader.
A 6m (20') folding Cross Slot air drill during assembly. Row-spacing is 200mm (8").
A 7.5 m (24') folding Cross Slot air drill at 250mm (10") row spacing operating in Kansas, USA.
|A 9m (30') folding Cross Slot drill operating in South Australia. Row-spacing is 300mm (12").|
- Wide line folding toolbar air seeders from 9 m (30') to 18 m (60').
A 14 m (45') Cross Slot folding toolbar in North Dakota, USA with tow-behind comodity cart.
An 18 m (60') Cross Slot 5-plex folding toolbar with tow-between commodity cart.
- Retrofit kits for attaching Cross Slot openers to existing toolbars.
A 12 m (40') Flexicoil 6000 tolbar retro-fitted with Cross Slot openers at 10" row spacing.
- Precision planters for wide row crops.
A small 4-row prototype Cross Slot precision maize planter in New Zealand (12-row folding Cross Slot planters are in the course of development)
- Single-row drills for animal power or small tractors.
A single row Cross Slot drill for animal or small tractor operation in China