Our key people: Bruce Ullrich
N B (Bruce) ULLRICH, OBE (B.Com. (Cant.); M.B.A. (Massey); F.Inst.D. (UK); A.C.A. (Hon.Ret'd); Hon. Professor (Shanxi College of TCM) & (Beijing Open U))
- Bruce Ullrich was awarded an OBE by the Government for services to New Zealand.
- He joined the team as a financial advisor (and later, Financial Director) in 1995 after watching its progress from the sidelines for several years.
- He has had a distinguished career in business and sports administration and is a Member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
- He remains an independent international investment banker but has taken a keen interest in the financial well-being and structure of the company.
- He has been awarded the Paul Harris Fellowship by Rotary International.
- He has contributed 27 years as a member of a University Council (21 years at University of Canterbury and 6 years at Massey University) and spent 10 years on the Board of Christchurch BHS including a term as Chairman).
- He is also Honorary Professor of two Chinese universities.
At a glance
- Director, finance
- MBA, B.Com
- Significant shareholder
- A.C.A (Hon.Ret'd) and F.Inst.D.(UK)
- Partner KPMG (12yrs)
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Chef de Mission 3 NZ Olympic and Commonwealth Games Teams
- VP NZ Olympic Cmte
- Served on the council of two major universities
- Now a senior member of the Massey University Council
- Dir. several companies