DR C. JOHN BAKER, ONZM - Chief Executive Officer
- PhD, MAgrSc, BAgrSc
- PhD in agricultural engineering
- Masters degree in soil science
- Bachelors degree in agricultural science
- Chartered Engineer and Fellow of the Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Made an Officer of the NZ Order of Merit by Queen Elizabeth II for services to agriculture
- Created the initial vision in 1967, led the science and has played a leading role in all CROSS SLOT® design and business matters, as well as co-authoring four books on the subject.
- An early opener design became known as the "Baker Boot", (and is now the largest selling opener in Asia) as the "T boot".
- Published 80 international scientific papers,
- Supervised 27 graduate students on the topic
- Countless popular press articles and made numerous televison and radio appearances.
- Key-note speaker at international no-tillage conferences and addressed the US Senate on the topic in 1989. He is an acknowledged international authority in Low-disturbance no-tillage
- Awarded a Science and Technology Medal by Royal Society of New Zealand
- President of a USA no-tillage company
- Director of the Massey University Agricultural Machinery Research Centre for 10 years before commercialising the Cross Slot® brand
N B (Bruce) ULLRICH OBE - Financial Director
B.Com, M.B.A., F.Inst.D, A.C.A (Hon. Ret'd), Hon. Professor (Shanxi College of TCM) & (Beijing Open U)
- Joined the team as a financial advisor (and later, Financial Director) in 1995
- Was awarded an OBE for services to New Zealand.
- Partner KPMG (12yrs)
- Paul Harris Fellow
- Chef de Mission 3 NZ Olympic and Commonwealth Games Teams
- VP NZ Olympic Committee
- Served on the council of two major universities
- Director of many international companies