New SP No-Till Opener for 2022
Cross Slot announces its latest generation SP Low Disturbance No-Tillage Opener, to be launched in early 2022. The SP opener incorporates the latest refinements to the well-proven Cross Slot® opener functions.
The key elements of Cross Slot® openers remain the blades, discs and pressure plates and how they interact in the soil. The images shown here are of a left hand SP blade (white) and pressure plate (green) fitted to a standard Mark 4 opener (black and grey). These components are brightly coloured for illustrative purposes.
The main advantages of the new SP system are:
- Lower operating costs
- Wearing parts are retrofittable to existing Cross Slot® openers
- The blades self-align on the disc
- Easier and quicker to fit
- More tolerant of varying conditions
- Blades are available as medium and long, both tiled and untiled
- Easier to pull
We invite current Cross Slot® owners to join our exclusive pre-launch evaluation group by emailing baker@CrossSlot.com for access to parts and more detailed information.
For more information, please contact us.